Thursday, September 1, 2011

Moving Day!

For those of you that still follow this blog you've probably noticed that I haven't been posting for a while. This is because I've been working on building my own artist website, finishing a series of paintings, and hosting friends this summer from Korea. This summer has been really crazy and it feels like I haven't gotten a lot of work done, but I can say that my website is finished!!

I've already moved all of my blog posts over to my website so you can read old posts and that is where I'll be blogging from now on. I really wanted a website that contained everything I needed in one space instead of blogging on a separate page that I linked to. I'll still keep this page open for people to access the teacher papers (which will not be moving to the website). But this will be my last post on this site.

To continue to follow my art career visit my website: www.ChantelGreene.com
It has a new blog, a portfolio of my work, my resume, a bio, and ways to purchase my paintings.

So long Blogger! You gave me a great start and a way to get my thoughts out there.

Peace! (and I hope to see you at my new website!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment