Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Work Samples

Today I thought I'd ask for comments and suggestions on work samples from those of you that haven't blocked them out due to painful memories of assessment analysis and goals and objectives. I'm preparing to start my second (and biggest) work sample and would love any suggestions that people could give me about art work samples. So many of professors can't help me because they aren't familiar with my subject. Any advice you guys could give me on structure, tests, time management, or something you discovered along the way would be great. I have an idea for my next work sample but I just don't know how it will all turn out. I'm worried about the outcome of this work sample a little more than the first. Do you have any horror stories about work samples you'd like to share as well? I don't know if anyone is actually reading this thing yet, but I'd love to hear from anyone who is and has a work sample story. I've included a condensed version of my first work sample on graffiti art, line and color. It's kinda boring, like most work samples are, but I thought it might help anyone out there needing examples of how an art work sample could be put together. Hope it helps a little!

Graffiti Art Work Sample


Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment