Saturday, September 12, 2009

Guidelines for Success Posters

I figured it was about time I added something useful to this page. I thought about one of the first things I made in grad school for my future classroom and thought that would be a good place to start. So here are my Guidelines for Success. When I introduce it to the kids I ask them to read each line and tell me what it means to them, and we discuss each topic a little as we go down the list. Then I ask what word it spells out and when they say "ARTIST!" I tell them yes, and in this class we're all going to strive to be artists and these are the traits of an artist. I also have included another one I made for non-art classrooms that spells out STUDENT. I just recently had the ARTIST one made into a large poster for my class which I'm excited to hang, and I have it on my syllabus.

Peace!

Artist Guidelines for Success

Student Guidelines for Success

No comments:

Post a Comment